Gitennes is a gold exploration company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under symbol GIT and has been continuously listed since 1993.
Shares outstanding are 33.3 million.
The Company has a portfolio of highly prospective gold projects with a focus on exploration in Quebec. The four gold properties are located in the active Chapais –Chibougamau area of Quebec:
- JMW – 100% owned, along Guercheville Deformation Zone, Iamgold exploring along the zone;
- RAL – option to earn 85% - next to Osisko’s Windfall East prospect;
- New Mosher – option to earn 85% - three km from past producing Joe Mann gold mine;
- Maxwell – 100%, 18 km south of Chapais, anomalous in gold and copper
Additional value and upside is gained through a high grade gold project in British Columbia and a 1.5% Net Smelter Returns (“NSR”) Royalty on an 18 million silver equivalent ounce property in Peru.
- The BC property, Snowbird, has been optioned and Gitennes will monetize the NSR
Gitennes is managed by a team with capital markets and exploration experience and is supported by a fully independent board of directors. The CEO, Ken Booth, has over 35 years’ experience having worked in exploration and investment banking and has been an officer and director of public companies for over20 years. The Company’s manager of exploration, Wayne Holmstead, has been exploring for over 40 years with much of that experience in Quebec.